Thursday, August 3, 2017

Using Nuvo Mousse on a wood sign

The piece "in progress".  Waiting on the yellow Nuvo Mousse to dry.  

I bought this sign on clearance from Hobby Lobby and am customizing it for the Friday Night Lights Silent Auction for my son's football team.  I have actually had this one and several others (different ones) for a couple of months I think, but I have been focused on other things.  Since the auction is in just over a week I figured I had better get in gear!  

ACK...it ripped the paper off of the sign so I had to improvise!

Up close of the purple corner.  I am going to attach the clip to the sign and print out some of the football pictures I have taken and include them on the sign. (I think this will entice parents to buy!)

Here is a close up of what the bottom, gold corner might look like after I attach the clips.

Super up close shot of the "texture" in the gold section.

I also made a quick video and uploaded it to YouTube (I did not edit it...)

This short video shows the "in progress" piece a little more in depth...and my extremely messy craft table!  I really have to organize (again...) but that won't happen until next week AFTER the auction!


My previous video on my "old" channel

No comments:

Post a Comment