Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Trying to settle into a routine

Today is the kids 4th day back at school and I am trying to settle into a routine.  Easier said then done when I am not feeling well and did not sleep well last night!  I will head up to the gym in a little bit to see if that helps.  Heck, even if it does not I am no worse off than I am now, right!  My "to do" list is a mile long...what else is new, right?!  I need to get the house back in shape now that the kids are at school all day and not around to mess it up again so quickly!

I did not sleep well last night at all and that could have been in part because of the weird dreams I had!  For starters I dreamnt that I was roller skating around Grand Central Station (or something like it, I have never actually been there that I remember at least!  I might have been when I went to New York in Junior High School on a photography trip).  Then I was a passenger in our full size van and the driver, an old woman who I have no recolection of who she was, drove the van into the deep end of the pool...and then I pulled the van out with one hand and turned it on its side to get the water out...WHAT?!?!  Weird stuff!  No wonder I am still exhausted!

Anyway, blogging more is one of my desires on that mile long "to do" list, so I can check that off for today.  Here is hoping that is not the only thing I can cross off the list before Back to School night at the high school tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment