Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back to School gift for teachers


Well, it is that time again (at least it was a couple of days ago, but I am behind as usual!)...back to school has arrived!  Is it me or does it seem to come earlier every year!  I made a cute  little gift for some of my kids teachers.  Of course chocolate is essential for any teacher, right?!?!  And then I took an R.S.V.P. pen (well, 2 actually) and inserted a slip of paper I had printed and cut to size that read "Please return to: Mrs. Humpreville Mill Creek 6th Grade" (it was printed on 3 lines and as you turn the pen you can read the whole thing.  Then I added a Tupperware Orange peeler because they are very handy to have.  The last and my favorite teacher gift is the Shout Wipe.  These little babies come in REALLY handy and the bonus is that they fit right in the teachers ID badge so it is always handy for those coffee spills at work...or any other of the millian ways a 6th grade teacher can get messy during the school day!  This will be presented to the teacher along with some Clorox Wipes for the class room and a card giving the teacher my contact information so that if they need a volunteer in the classroom (or a substitute teacher for that matter, lol) they will know who to contact!  If I remember I may include some of my "Thank You" notes I have bought over the years since they also make great teacher gifts (since our district encourages teachers to write thank you notes to parents/kids for any gifts they receive).

No comments:

Post a Comment