Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Greeting card using heat embossing and Scan N Cut

Fun card using stamped images that are hand colored with ink.  The Fence is heat embossed
I used a scrap of paper to mask the paper so that I could create a hill to mimic the fence

Up close of the hill showing the Distress Oxide Ink I used

another up close of the masking showing the Blues I used

Before I trimmed the fence

Art glitter glue is the perfect glue for the detailed fence.

Art glitter glue applied to the back of the fence

birds and butterflies ready to cut


More bicycles ready to cut out

Up close of the card.

This is what the fence started out as...cupcake wrappers I got on clearance from Target after Easter

The scene is coming together

this is how detailed the Scan N Cut cuts out!  So cool!

I did not really like the basket on the bike so I cut it off and ended up putting it on the ground to the left.  You can see the Scan N Cut in the background.

Cupcake wrappers before and after being heat embossed

Close up of the heat embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment