Saturday, June 17, 2017

Changes

Lots of changes since I last posted an update! Here are some (in no particular order!)-

  • My daughter, Cat married Brett!  Yay!
  • I am no longer working full time!  YAY times infinity!!!
  • I was diagnosed with a degenerative eye disease called Salzmann’s nodular degeneration
  • I found a second doctor who agreed with the diagnosis and HELPED me tremendously!
  • I decided to start a crafting business (still unnamed!)
  • To that end...I reclaimed the wreck room (yes, I meant to spell it that way, ha ha) as my craft space

  • Maeghan ...and Chris graduated high school!
  • There is probably a TON more...but I need to get some actual crafting done instead of watching Melody Lane "Twitch for the first time, or watching Jennifer McGuire Ink, or Prairie Paper & Ink or Daniels Krafts

But at least I am not adding anymore to my craft stash today...


No comments:

Post a Comment